Passionate Red Roses and Chocolates Box
- Passionate Red Roses and Chocolates Box
Your Gift Contains:
- 8 Red Roses
- Fillers- Single Ruscus Leaves
- Flowers arranged in a Big Designer Box- 17 x 12 x 11 cms
- 6 Pcs Ferrero Rocher Chocolates
- Chocolates arranged in a Small Designer Box- 12 x 8 x 8 cms
- Did you know that the rose is edible, can live for a very long time, has been mentioned in the bible and is a great source of vitamin C?
- The rose also grows into a fruit. The fruit is called a Rose Hip. It is shaped like a berry and most are red in color but you can find black and dark purple versions.
- One of our promises to you is that your flowers will be guaranteed in freshness.
- All orders are delivered via Ferns N Petals temperature-controlled delivery vans.
- To ensure your flowers will be only the finest and freshest stems for as long as possible, some stems may arrive in bud. This is to further protect the flowers while in transit, but to also allow the flowers to last even longer.From our experience, watching the flowers burst into full bloom in the days following the delivery is part of the magic.
- We make every effort to ensure that the bouquet you receive resembles the bouquet ordered as closely as possible.
- We promise delivery of your order in the time slot selected however in very rare cases where the situation is beyond our control this might not met and you will be notified about this in advance.
- Don’t place the flower arrangement under direct sunlight or near any other source of excessive heat.
- It should also not be placed under a fan.
- If any petal gets damaged, then remove it from the flower.
- Ensure that the floral foam is always soaked in water.
- All the flowers benefit from a daily mist of water.
- Enjoy your flowers!
- Store your chocolates in the refrigerator.
- If they are exposed to high temperatures, they may begin to soften, compromising the appearance and flavour.
Rose Flower Trivia:
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!